Assays, Biophysics and Screening Technologies
Proteros can provide, full biochemical and biophysical characterization of ligand-target interactions for even the most challenging drug discovery projects.
Assays, Biophysics and Screening Technology
The Proteros Reporter Displacement assay (RDA)
Enzymatic Profiling and NanoBRET (Promega)
- Technologies: FI, FRET, TR- FRET, HTRF, FP, Abs, Luminescence, AlphaLisa &
- Alpha-Screen (PerkinElmer), Transcreener (BellBrook Labs), IMAP, ADP GLO (Promega) etc.
- Deliverables: IC50, Ki, Lineweaver Burk analysis, mode of action studies, enzymology
- Applications: Primary screen, hit profiling, lead optimization
- Throughput: Screen: up to 100,000 ligands/week, IC50: up to 1,000 ligands/week
Biophysics Technologies at Proteros
Proteros in-house libraries in collaboration with Enamine
- 3k hand-selected Fragment library
- 41k fragment-enriched small molecules Range Finder Library
- 150k high-quality small molecule Library
- 191 k high-quality small molecule (fragment enriched) Range Finder & Small Molecule Library
Please inquire on our DNA-encoded library options regarding our collaboration with X-Chem !
- Fragment enriched 41k small molecules library
- Fragment enriched (25% MW
< 300 g/mol
- Sorted by size: 10,000 Fragments
can be screened separately
- High sp3 fraction,
average sp3 fraction = 0.42
Combination of fragment and small molecule screen
Screen of smaller library with high hit rates.
Proteros Structural Biology Stats
years unlocking demanding targets
pharma and biotech partners